Sunday, May 27, 2007

¡viva web 2.5!

This is my first entry. Yippee-ki-yay!

I created this BLOG because I feel we're evolving past web 2.0 . With the possibility to co-create or mash-up your out-of-the-box homepage / blog with all sorts of technologies we are not talking about web 2.0 anymore.

Take this page as an example. In the section 'visual-literacy' you will find links to information about me and/or work samples. Some of the Words in the Header-Bar are clickable. The photos in the sidebar are clickable and will lead you to my online-photoalbums. (web 1.0)
But it also has news and videos to favourite tags of mine, syndicated rss-feeds (of favourite websites), my blog-entries (and hopefully your comments), and a first mash-up in the photoalbum-box. I see this Blog mainly as an experimenting ground to try out new mash-up technologies, so stay tuned to changes & developments.


P.S: While I was writing this I saw that I'm not alone in that feeling, so I share some other voices with you:

No comments: